Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm in the mood for dresses!

Okay, I'm really on the hunt for summer dresses. I have 3 maxis, one is a pale blue t-shirt style, one is a teal blue casual, beach style, and the other is black with color blocks at the bottom. It was a steal at Target! The color block one is my favorite. I want some sort of ombre print maxi. There's a pink one I like at Bloomingdale's a LOT and there's a brown halter version at Victoria's Secret. They're both around a hundred bucks.

There's also a really cool dress by Free People I saw at bluefly.com. The top half is black and the bottom half is a bohemian print. It's not a full length maxi. It's pretty reasonable - under two hundred dollars.

I also want a non-maxi, relaxed dress that I could wear when it gets warmer to my super casual office. I feel like a maxi would make me look too dressed up for this jeans and t-shirt kind of work environment. I'm having a hard time finding one that doesn't look like it's meant to be worn to the beach over a bikini. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment