Thursday, June 18, 2009

My new hair routein

I have rededicated my hair routine to Ouidad. I took a break from using those products for a long time and now I've altered my styling techniques and I LOVE Ouidad once again. I just started using the Moisture Lock leave-in conditioner and I absolutely love that. I could see myself using only that on days when I don't feel like doing my whole hair routine. Plus you can put it in in the shower if you want and just don't rinse. I just plop that on my head like I'm putting my hair in a pony tail and then put the curl quencher in in sections. I use the duckbill clips to raise my hair off my scalp (it doesn't dry so flat) and then I blow dry with a diffuser until it's almost completely dry after letting it air dry for at least 10-15 minutes. Before I leave the house I do a quick spritz of the Styling Mist and I'm set.

I want to buy the Botanical Boost for second-day hair but I feel like I should finish up all my other brand products before I start buying more. Thoughts? Anyone a huge fan of the Botanical Boost?

No comments:

Post a Comment