Thursday, June 18, 2009

Weekend Of Shopping

I did a lot of shopping this past weekend and I think I got some great stuff. American Eagle had some particularly great stuff. I love their jeans because they come in long and yet they are still narrow enough to actually fit a size 4. Victoria's Secret still has the best jean selection only b/c you can select your inseam, but the look and fit of AE jeans the first time you put them on is perfect. You can't beat it. VS jeans are always too long and too big the first time I put on in my size and length of choice. But after I wash them they fit to a T and are the perfect length.

Anyway, I got a pair of jeans, two cute tops (I sacrificed this white on white button down casual shirt with sleeves rolled up and buttoned like an old-school gas station uniform - I'm regretting that and thinking about buying it now), a GREAT strapless dress and...drum roll...their summer satchel for $10!! On the website they are marked down to $14.99 but in store they were ten bucks. I'm very excited about my purchases.

Now, I've gone a little dress crazy and I think I have FINALLY quenched my craving. Besides the one I bought at AE I also bought the two from Bluefly that I was eyeing (the pink, dip dye halter and the strapless one from Free People) and I bought another brown, tiered maxi at Macy's on Sunday. I think it is a Sunny Leigh. I wore that black one from Target I had previously mentioned to my niece's bday party on Saturday and I can't say enough about maxi's. They are comfortable, SOOOOO chic I felt like a movie star, and keep you cool yet warm when the wind blows. They're a fashion mystery to me because they work in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment