Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lesson Learned

So I'm at work and I decide I need a little break. I go online and start shopping. I go to my usual haunts first, one of which is Victoria's Secret. Now, bear in mind, typically I'm purchasing clothing from this website NOT underwear, bras, lingerie, or anything of the like. I tend to buy underwear and bras at target and I only order lingerie before an occasion (like Valentine's Day or a weekend trip).

Back to my story...so I'm on the website and I decide I need a new bra. The one bra I do own from VS is a wireless, push-up and I love it. It's the most comfortable bra I own and it really does what it is advertized. Long story short, my boss walks in and says, "are you doing your calls or shopping for lingerie?"

Most embarassing moment ever - I turned bright red and I'm pretty sure I haven't de-blushed just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment